Friday, February 22, 2008

Gymtastic!

I've come to realize that most activities start when kids turn 3. I think I was able to do some things with Wyatt before three, but so far Annabelle has only been able to watch Wyatt in his varied activities. She understands that when she's older then she'll have a chance, too. I found this "gymnastics" place that would take her even though she's close to three.


It's a pretty fun place, and she LOVES to go! At this age, it was a struggle to get Wyatt to leave my side to participate in activities, but Annabelle literally did not look back! This place allows parents to sign out to run errands or whatever, but I've found that I'd rather watch her! Today there were only 4 kids, which is great! They move throughout the place in stations. At each station they do 3 or 4 things, and then after a little while they move on to the next station.




The lights in the place did not work well with my camera when I was trying to zoom in, so a few of the pictures are dark. She's the one with pink pants!

Getting up on the high bar to try a stradle basket hang!


On the rings to flip through.


The landing!


If you look closely, you can see the stradle basket hang!


Doing a little dance in the donut!

Look at that back bend!
I think this is her favorite, so far, the trampoline!!!

No comments: