Saturday, December 24, 2011

24th of December


Happy, Merry Christmas Eve!

We started right away with cookie baking and decorating. It was fun, but we missed having our cousins here to decorate with us.






This is before bedtime. The kids are choosing cookies for Santa's plate...

Two cute things Daphne said tonight:
The kids were checking out Santa's status on the NORAD website. Daph looked at it, ran over to me and said, "You better send us to bed! Santa's coming!"

After I had tucked her in tonight, as I was leaving her room, she said, "Mom, I want to be Santa." Then clarified it with "when she grows up and is a big girl". Good stuff!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You don't look very happy about decorating those cookies, mom! :)

Shannon said...

Michelle, I think it was more of, "you're really gonna take a picture of me looking like this?!" Let's just say it was the beginning of a LONG day!

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!