Sunday, August 9, 2009

Uploading 11 Videos

And I'm not done, yet! I have been overwhelmed by the summers' activites! There have been so many "events" that I have pictures and videos of, but not an ounce of desire/energy to get them here or anywhere else for that matter! I'm giving it a go today, and we'll see how far I get! I think I will back-date them (meaning, date each post according to when it actually happened), so happy scrolling!!! You might even have to go back to the July section to see them all!

Okay, now I'm done - for now! The girls and I have had a great combination of keeping busy, but laying low since the boys left. I even put up a tent in the backyard today, with the idea that Annabelle and I would sleep in it. We aren't tonight, basically because I have chickened out! But, it's still out there...maybe tomorrow?!

2 comments:

biga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
biga said...

Get your $^!+ together. This is not fair.