Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One of the Cutest Things I've seen in a Long Time!

Annabelle had her dance recital on Saturday. It was a pretty big production, in terms of the number of dancers this dance company has. There were 25 different groups of dancers and four different shows. Annabelle's group was in the first show, third to the last of all of the groups! I did get a video...it isn't that great, but does the trick. Daphne was asleep on me and then I dropped the camera, but I did get the performance. Of all the groups (Annabelle's is the youngest), they had a mess-up on the music on hers! You'll see that on the video. Annabelle is second from the left, doing her thing, not a worry in the world that there were hundreds of people in the audience! We were so proud! Here are a few pictures that we took, too. Enjoy!!!


Getting ready at home entailed parting the hair on the left, low pony, flat-ironed! Sheesh, the things we do for performers!!!



The girls had over an hour to wait backstage, so one of the moms brought a DVD player! This is what they were doing when I left her. I heard they played some games, too!

No comments: