Monday, December 8, 2008

Just to Wet Your Appetite!

I don't have a lot of time for details, right now! All is well and we are settling in to our new addition! Daphne is absolutely wonderful, and Wyatt and Annabelle are over the moon with her! Here are some pictures:

Not really enjoying her first bath. Glad I wasn't there with her for it!!!


Grandma and Grandpa brought the proud brother and sister up to the hospital!


Annabelle talking to Daphne while we decorated the Christmas tree.
Checking out the tree!


She's thinking hard about something...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I needed that little fix!!! What a cutie. I hope all is going well. I know time will be short to post pics, but sure love seeing them! Hope everyone is settling in.

Marcia Slakoff said...

Daphne's a pure Mundy! Adorable!! Love the pics!
Marcia